- O. Aharon, S. Feldman, Y. Nemirovsky, Vertically Integrated Silicon Single Crystalline MEMS Switch, Transducers 2005, Seol, Korea.
- S.L. Spiegel and Y. Nemirovsky, Micro-Machined GCPW Resonators and Filters for Applications at Millimetric Wave Frequencies, 27th European Microwave, September 1997, Jerusalem.
- Oren Aaron, Shai Feldman and Y. Nemirovsky, Silicon single crystalline MEMS shunt contact switch for RF applications, IEEE Israel 2004, Hezelia Sharon Hotel, 6-7 September 2004.
- Aharon O, Feldman S, Nemirovsky Y., Silicon single crystalline MEMS shunt contact switch for RF application, 23rd IEEE Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel. IEEE. 2004, pp.281-4. Piscataway, NJ, USA.
- O. Aharon, Y. Nemirovsky, Vertically Integrated MEMS Tunable Loaded Line Phase Shifter, IsraMEMS 2005, Technion, June 2005.
- S. Feldman; Y. Nemirovsky, MEMS Switches for Microwave Applications – A Review, Invited lecture, IEEE – Israel Section, S-AP/MTT Joint Chapter, 17 convention, October 2002.
- Y. Nemirovsky, Novel RF MEMS switches, Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (16th APMC’04) New Delhi, December 15-18, 2004.
- Y. Nemirovsky and O. Aharon, MEMS for RF Applications, 23nd IVS Annual Conference and Technical Workshop, Exhibition Halls (Ganei ha Ta’aruchah), September 27, 2004, Tel Aviv.
- O. Aharon, L. Gal and Y. Nemirovsky, “Flip-Chip Integrated RF MEMS Switches Realized in SOI Wafers by Bulk Micromachining”, JMEMS, 19 (5), 1162 – 1174, Oct. 2010.
- Vitaly Zlotnikov, O. Degani, I.Brouk and Y. Nemirovsky, “A 45 nm CMOS miniature phase shifter with constant amplitude response,” Microelectronics Journal, 42(10), pp.1143-1150, 2011.
- Roee Ben Yishay, Sara Stolyarova, Shye Shapira, David Kriger, Yossi Shiloh and Yael Nemirovsky, “A CMOS Low Noise Amplifier with Integrated Front-Side Micromachined Inductor”, Microelectronics Journal, 42(5), pp.754-757, 2011.
- S. Katz, I. Brouk, S. Stolyarova, S. Shapira and Y. Nemirovsky, “High Performance MEMS 0.18um RF-CMOS Transformers,” Microelectronics Journal, 43(1), pp.13-16, 2012.
- A. Eshkoli, S. Shapira and Y. Nemirovsky, “Lumped Circuit Model of Conical Shape Inductors for Broad-Bandwidth Applications”, IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electrinics, vol.63(8), pp.5087-5090, 2016